Introduction ↑ Top
Thank you for visiting CatchThatBus' website - www.catchthatbus.com. This Website is owned and operated by Catch That Bus Pte Ltd.
Catch That Bus Pte Ltd takes full responsibility for all the transactions from the website and handling dispute management, refunds, cancellations, returns and customer support.
Corporate Blog ↑ Top
Copyright/Trademarks ↑ Top
This Website and the content herein, including bus schedules, routes, fares, text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, logos and information regarding the status operator buses, etc. are proprietary to Catch That Bus or its content suppliers. You may use this Website and the content only for personal and non-commercial purposes subject to applicable copyright laws.
All trade marks, trade names, service marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos in this Website are owned by Catch That Bus or their respective owners and must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Catch That Bus. This Website and the products, technology and processes contained herein may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Catch That Bus or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of such intellectual property rights other than as set out in this terms & conditions. Your use of this Website must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
- False, inaccurate, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually oriented/suggestive/explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Violates any laws, third party rights, or infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Constitutes advertising or promotion, junk mail, spamming, chain letters or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Catch That Bus in its sole discretion.
- Contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software or hardware.
- Provides any non-public information about Catch That Bus or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of Catch That Bus employees and any of the users or participants of the Services.
- Intentionally interferes with the operation of any of the Services included in this Website without limitation, mail or 'post' bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including Catch That Bus employees or forges any TCP-IP packet header, email header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- Attacks or insults another.
- Suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Email, Fax and Other Forms of Electronic Communication
When you have requested for the itinerary or other bus-related documents to be sent to you by email, or other forms of electronic communication (including mobile messages), failure to receive it does not constitute an unsuccessful booking. A booking is deemed successful and complete after payment has been made and confirmed. In the event of any dispute, the booking in the Catch That Bus database is the primary record of carriage, and will prevail.
Catch That Bus is not responsible for the delivery of any electronic communication.
This Website may contain links to websites maintained by third parties ("External Sites"). These External Sites are provided for user's reference and convenience only. Catch That Bus does not operate, control or endorse in any respect such External Sites or their content. User assumes sole responsibility for use of these External Sites and are therefore, advised to examine the terms and conditions of those External Sites carefully.
You must not link to this Website without obtaining the prior written approval of Catch That Bus. Use of any automated screen capture or screen scraping technologies to obtain information from this site without the prior written approval of Catch That Bus is an infringement of Catch That Bus's intellectual property rights.
When you book tickets or access your Member Login information, a secure server is used. Secure Server Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this Website. Although Catch That Bus would use its best endeavour to ensure security, Catch That Bus makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and Catch That Bus is not and shall not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
Disclaimer ↑ Top
The content on this Website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You therefore agree that you use this Website and the services provided herein at your sole risk. Catch That Bus, its officers, directors, employees, partners and suppliers disclaim:
- All warranties or representations of any kind regarding this Website, its operations or the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any information, content or material included herein.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, all conditions and warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement;
- All liability to you or anyone else for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation and loss of, or damage to, data), incurred or suffered in connection with the use or inability to use this Website whether based in contract, tort or otherwise even if we are informed of their possibility;
- All liability to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this Website or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
How do we get your consent?
Whenever you provide us with personal information to complete transaction, verify your credit card, place an order(s), arrange for a delivery(s) or return of purchase(s), we imply your consent to us to collect and use for specific reasons.
If we require your personal information for secondary uses (marketing, etc), we will contact you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with the option to reject.
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent from us regarding continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at: Catch That Bus Pte Ltd, 79, Ayer Rajah Crescent #04-09, 139955 Singapore.
Question and Contact information
If you would like to access, amend or remove any personal information, lodge a complaint or request for more information, kindly contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or mail us at: Catch That Bus Pte Ltd, 79, Ayer Rajah Crescent #04-09, 139955 Singapore.
Governing Law and Venue ↑ Top
Miscellaneous ↑ Top
Blog Management ↑ Top
This blog is not intended as a mode for visitors to get answers from Catch That Bus on any issues. It is intended as a means to exchange ideas, observations and solutions. Any comments relating to Catch That Bus ticketing and other services will not be displayed. The Blog will not act as a substitute for contacting Catch That Bus's Guest Support Services or Catch That Bus's Call Centre.
The views and statements of Catch That Bus employees who use the Blog are theirs alone and do not represent an official company position.
Refund Policy ↑ Top
CatchThatBus' Operator Terms & Conditions (applied to all operators)
- Passengers are governed by the Terms & Conditions set by CatchThatBus from time to time.
- CatchThatBus will not be liable for any action carried out by our coach company partners, or any event that happens at our partner's side; for instance - any delays, sudden change in coaches, schedules, departure date & time, arrival date & time; loss or accident incurred while taking the coach. However, we encourage users to send feedback to us on any untoward experiences, that we may monitor, escalate and/or take any necessary actions to prevent such similar incident from happening again in the future.