MORE INFO ON THIS ROUTE
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus Pick-up PointThe KL to Johor Bahru bus consist of 2 pick-up points.
- Hentian Kajang (Jalan Reko, Kajang) and,
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan
How to get to TBS by Public Transport?4 ways to get to TBS by Public Transport
- RapidKL bus (T405, T408 or T424),
- trains such as the LRT (Ampang Line – Bandar Tasik Selatan station),
- KTM Komuter train (Seremban Line – Bandar Tasik Selatan),
- ERL (from KL Sentral or KLIA2)
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus OperatorsComfortable buses such as Transnasional and Seasons Express will get you to Johor Bahru in no time. Speaking of time, you may choose the time, date, and seat that best suit you when you purchase your Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru bus ticket from CatchThatBus. Some bus operators prefer printed tickets whilst some others prefer e-tickets. So do find out which one are they most comfortable with before you make your way to the bus terminal.
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bahru Bus Drop off PointWhen you get to Johor Bahru, the bus will make two stops. You may select where you’d like to be dropped off:
- Terminal Larkin or