Established in the year 1988, S&S International Express is a famous Malaysian express bus company. They serve multiple trips to the northern region of Malaysia. The company is currently operating in almost all the cities in the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia. As part of the company’s expansion plan, it is venturing into the highly competitive Singapore to Malacca market.
Currently, the company is operating 3 daily departures from Singapore to Malacca. The coach will depart from Key Point, which is a 5 minutes’ walk to Nicoll Highway MRT Station and provide non-stop direct trip to Melaka Sentral.
S&S International Express is currently operating the Super VIP 29 seater bus for their Singapore to Malacca bus services. Moreover, S&S International Express also provides 2 daily trips to Mersing from Kuala Lumpur, which is the gateway to Tioman Island. There are also 3 trips daily to Mersing from Malacca and buses to Lumut, which is the gateway to Pangkor Island.
S&S International Express Bus Pickup points
- Bukit Kayu Hitam
- Changlun – Changlun Bus Terminal
- Kangar- Kangar Bus Terminal
- Kuala Perlis – Hentian Bas Kuala Perlis
- Alor Setar – Shahab Perdana Bus Terminal
- Sungai Petani – Sungai Petani Bus Terminal
- Butterworth – Penang Sentral Bus Terminal
- Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (TBS)
- Ipoh – Amanjaya Terminal Bus
- Lumut – Lumut Bas Terminal
- Seri Iskandar – UITM Campus
- Malacca Sentral Bus Terminal
- Seremban – Terminal One Bus Station
- Ayer Hitam – Petronas Station
- Kota Tinggi – Kota Tinggi Bus Station
- Muar – Jalan Maharani Bus Station
- Pontian – Pontian Bus Station
- Segamat – Segamat Bus Station
- Kluang – Kluang Bus Station