Eagle Ekspres provides bus services across Peninsular Malaysia. Among the various destinations that they cover, includes various parts of Penang, Perlis, Seremban, Johor and more.
Eagle Ekspres is constantly adding new buses to their fleet, ensuring that their coaches appear posh and presentable. Their buses have a fleet close to 40, equipped with a 2 X 1 configuration and 30 spacious seats with ample of leg space, pampering passengers throughout their journey.
It has an online platform, which allows customers to purchase their tickets as well. Customers have the liberty of selecting their desired seats as well as the time and date of travel. With pristine conditioned coaches along with spacious seats and safety-prioritized drivers, passengers are able to enjoy a safe and comfortable journey from departure to the arrival at their destination.
Eagle Ekspres Pickup points
- Kuala Perlis – Kuala Perlis Bus Station
- Kangar – Terminal Kangar
- Changloon – Changloon Bus Station
- Alor Setar – Terminal Shahab Perdana
- Shah Alam – Seksyen 13 Terminal
- Kajang – Hentian Kajang
- Jalan Duta – Hentian Duta
- Puduraya – Pudu Sentral/Puduraya
- Shah Alam – Shah Alam Bus Terminal
- Klang – Klang Sentral
- Bukit Mertajam – Terminal Bukit Mertajam
- Butterworth – Penang Sentral
- Terminal One Seremban
- Masai – Terminal Bas & Teksi Masai
- Larkin – Terminal Larkin
- Pasir Gudang – Terminal Bas Ekspress Pasir Gudang